Mizuno Men's ST-Z 220 Driver
- High-strength beta titanium face is more flexible and features a fine grain structure that resists fatigue for strong, powerful distance
- Multi-thickness CORTECH face improves ball speed all over, especially low on the club face
- New optimally-placed 20-gram stainless steel weight is positioned below the sole surface and in extreme rear center of the head for a huge boost in forgiveness
- Center of gravity positioned further back in the head along the neutral Z-axis for increased stability and a neutral trajectory
- 460cc head volume pushed slightly lower to the round for higher launch and low-to-mid spin, lining up square to slightly open for a modern players profile
- Harmonic Impact Technology fine-tunes vibrations for satisfying sound and feel at impact
- 4° adjustable hosel fine-tunes loft and trajectory
- Stock shaft: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX Graphite, Motore X F3 Graphite, Ascent Red Graphite, HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX Graphite, Tensei AV Raw Blue Graphite, Diamana Red Graphite, Diamana Blue Graphite, Ascent UL 40 Graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid 360 60R
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Who It's For
The Mizuno ST-Z driver sets up square to slightly open with higher launch and low-to-mid spin performance geared toward the more skilled golfer.
Multi-Thickness CORTECH Face
The multi-thickness CORTECH face boosts ball speed near the legal limit all over the club face. Made from beta titanium, the face is stronger and more flexible to allow for an overall thinner face and more spring-back for explosive impact.
20-Gram Stainless Steel Weight
A new stainless steel weight below the sole surface is placed in the extreme rear and center of the head to deliver a huge boost in forgiveness without sacrificing spin performance.
Designed For Neutral Trajectory
The center of gravity is located further back in the head along the neutral Z axis to increase launch stability, particularly on high and low impact.